HOW DO TEETH STAIN?
Our teeth come in different colours just like our hair colour. Some teeth are more yellow than others, while others turn yellow with age. Your natural tooth colour can also be affected by many factors.
Surface stains and internal discolouration can be caused by:
• The natural aging process
• Using tobacco (smoked or chewed), drinking coffee, tea, colas or red wine, and eating pigmented foods cherries and blue berries
• Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
• Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, gray or black color
There are many positive reasons for whitening your teeth, they include:
• Boosting your confidence and self-esteem with a great smile
• A younger appearance
• To reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
HOW DOES LASER TEETH WHITENING WORK?
Laser teeth whitening is an effective way to removes stains, fast. Laser teeth whitening can whiten a patient’s teeth up to 10 shades in about an hour. Bleach is applied to each tooth, and the laser enhances its effectiveness while ultimately speeding up the process. This procedure uses an effective bleaching gel that the laser activates and enhances for quick, dramatic results